Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Black Conservative Returns

Another Black Conservative (ABC) is a well-written blog that links to many interesting black conservatives; however, it is not primarily about black people.  It's about conservatives vs. liberals.

I had linked to ABC for some time until its author dropped out of blogging for awhile, then deleted the link when no new posts were forthcoming.  I generally delete blogs from my blogroll that do not post regularly.  So many blogs begin with enthusiasm, and then suddenly die but are not deleted.  So I make room for active blogs by deleting those who are moribund.

However, ABC is now back in operation and so I am reinstalling it to my blog roll.

Welcome back, ABC!  You were missed.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Thanks for letting us know, Stogie.

I love all my bookmarks when my machine crashed last month, and I'm pleased to bookmark ABC again.

Clifton B said...

You have no idea how good it feels to get back in the game!

Stogie said...

Glad to see you back, Clifton. Hope your life and career are going well!