Thursday, July 28, 2011

US Soldier Who Plotted Second Attack on Fort Hood Is A "Practicing Muslim"

This story has been out for several hours, but I waited to comment until I knew.  Now I know:  the would-be perpetrator of a new terrorist attack on Fort Hood is a practicing Muslim.  He was arrested with weapons, bomb-making materials and jihadi literature in his possession.

Pfc. Nasser Jason Abdo was AWOL at the time of his arrest.

This is but another example in many of why I oppose Muslim immigration into the United States, and why I oppose Muslims participating in the US military.  Muslims tend to be loyal to Islam, not to the countries in which they reside.  And Islam commands them to kill infidels.

Read more about it here.

No doubt General George Casey will be very worried about the army "losing its diversity," which as he has told us previously, would be a far greater tragedy than the deaths of a dozen plus soldiers.

No comments: