Monday, August 08, 2011

White Liberals and Racism

White liberals love to feel guilty, to shout mea culpa!  at every opportunity, and to crawl on their knees begging for forgiveness and the blessing of the Sacred Other.  "Beat me, beat me, it hurts so good" they seem to say.

Lawrence Auster posted this photo of a white woman begging on her knees for forgiveness for "white racism."  Pathetic.

Nina Tayloe asks Brown Berry, 75, for forgiveness Sunday during a prayer
meeting at Clayborn Temple. More than two dozen people gathered outside
the church in support of the upcoming dedication of the Dr. Martin Luther
King Jr. memorial in Washington.

6 comments:

Stogie Jr said...

OH BROTHER!

Lady you can beg for his forgiveness and toss in all your money and personal belongings and it won't make one bit of difference. You will still be a white devil and the blame for all his own shortcomings.

Just further proof that Liberals aren't any smarter then the crap you scrape off your shoes!

Stogie said...

I wouldn't blame the old black gentleman for this neurotic woman's self-flagellating performance.

However, I can't help but notice that the lady has assumed the position where she is able to make amends in a meaningful way.

Always On Watch said...

OMG! And I rarely use that expression.

From day one, public schools hammer away at instilling white guilt in children. This picture shows the result of that. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it racist to recognize any difference at all? If you feel so bad about how whites have treated blacks then you are likely putting yourself in a superior position.

Stogie said...

Anonymous, I don't feel bad about it, the lady in the photo obviously does.

Recognizing legitimate racial differences is not "racist" in my opinion, it is merely objective fact. I wish all races were equal in every respect, but reality is unimpressed with my wishes.

Bartender Cabbie said...

I think if I were this Brown Berry I would ask for a hummer from her. I am sure she drives one.