Saturday, August 23, 2014

Westboro Baptist Church Uses Stogie Graphic in Sign

Westboro Baptist Church is the congregation that likes to picket fallen soldiers' funerals, and carry signs saying "God Hates Fags" and "Fags Die God Laughs."  They are despicable, and I have criticized them and made fun of them with Photoshop.  See here and here.

Now, ironically enough, they are making use of one of my Photoshop graphics in their latest signs.  This time, however, they are protesting Islam.  One of their signs makes use of a graphic I made for Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs, at her request, some years back.  That graphic depicts Uncle Sam putting a gun to his head.  I didn't sign the graphic, but I did put "Atlas Shrugs" as the signature.  See that graphic below.


Other websites have also made use of the graphic, and I don't mind.  I have never put restrictions on the use of my graphics.  Here's the Westboro Baptist Church members protesting Islam.  Note my graphic on the sign that says "U H8 Jesus."  I can't completely dispute their message this time around, except for the "Muslims Die God Laughs" sign. It is highly presumptuous to speak for God.  The "U H8 Jesus" sign may be correct, depending on who "U" is.  As for "God Hates Islam," I would expect that to be true if God hates evil, mass murder and rape.



2 comments:

Proof said...

Not showing much respect for the flag, either.

Stogie Chomper said...

Yes, I noticed that too.