Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

It's the night before Christmas, and all through the house, and all that rot.

Christmas carols are playing on the Cable channel, my cat is begging me for attention and so I can't type.  At least I have wrapped all of my Christmas presents.  It was my best wrapping job ever, thanks to Google and videos on "how to wrap a present."  For once my presents don't look like they were slapped together by a madman.  One of the major tools in accomplishing this is double-back scotch tape.  You can hide the tape between the folds and the package looks much better that way.

My third son is here with his new wife and their two Pomeranian dogs.  Our tradition is to attend a Christmas party in San Jose with family and friends.  There will be lots of food, drink and conversation.  By the time we get home it will be Christmas morning.

We will spend Christmas day watching corny Christmas shows on television, eating, drinking hot cider, coffee or cocoa and being gloriously and decadently lazy.

Hope you have a great Christmas.

7 comments:

PoliticalClownParade said...

Take care in your travels and may this Christmas bring happy memories for you and yours Stogie.

Stogie said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Curmudgeon.

Always On Watch said...

Due to unfortunate circumstances, Mr. AOW and I spent a quiet Christmas Eve here at home instead of gathering with family. We'll probably do the same thing today.

Not complaining, though! Too much hustle and bustle is enervating right now. We are having a Merry Christmas and making our own private memories here at home.

Christmas blessings to you, Stogie.

Adobe_Walls said...

Merry Christmas Stogie. I like that little visitor thingy.

Stogie Chomper said...

Merry Christmas, Adobe!

Stogie Chomper said...

I prefer quiet Christmas Eves at home, AOW. The Christmas parties are somewhat obligatory, however. Merry Christmas!

Stogie Chomper said...

Merry Christmas Curmudgeon!